Welcome to Week 3 of the NFL season. We got our first taste of Week 3 with the Cleveland Browns getting their first win in 635 days. The game also gave us a glimpse of the overall first pick in the 2018 draft in Baker Mayfield. Can he save the Browns and Hue Jackson’s job? Only time will tell. Now it’s the Sunday games. The San Francisco 49ers get going in the morning at 10:00 AM in an away game against the Kansas City Chiefs. A majority of the games are in the morning Womens Jaquiski Tartt Jersey , so we may miss out, but there should be some fun games that afternoon to watch. I’ll probably be tuning into Los Angeles Chargers vs. Los Angeles Rams for nothing more than the fan chaos that is going to happen. L.A. has had football for all of two years, so I want to see how deep these new-rooted allegiances go when they have a battle for the city. Despite losing Joey Bosa, I’d like to see what the Chargers can do against this Rams squad. I’m not a gambler, so I’m not picking them to win, but they aren’t exactly traveling far to take on the Rams. Too bad it’s hard to get Chargers fans to go to games. In any case, that’s the afternoon game I’m interested in. New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons 10:00 A.M., FOXSan Francisco 49ers at Kansas City Chiefs, 10:00 A.M., FOXOakland Raiders at Miami, 10:00 A.M., CBSBuffalo Bills at Minnesota Vikings, 10:00 A.M., CBSIndianapolis Colts at Philadelphia Eagles, 10:00 A.M., FOXGreen Bay Packers at Washington, 10:00 A.M., FOXCincinnati Bengals at Carolina Panthers, 10:00 A.M. Youth Dustin Hopkins Jersey , CBSTennessee Titans at Jacksonville Jaguars, 10:00 A.M., CBSDenver Broncos at Baltimore Ravens, 10:00 AM., CBSNew York Giants at Houston Texans, 10:00 A.M., FOXLos Angeles Chargers at Los Angeles Rams, 1:05 p.m., FOXChicago Bears at Arizona Cardinals, 1:25 p.m., CBSDallas Cowboys at Seattle Seahawks, 1:25 p.m., CBSNew England Patriots at Detroit Lions, 5:20 p.m., NBCGeorge Kittle is collecting accolades, thanks in part to ‘H3, 2Y, Knot X Go’ The San Francisco 49ers are coming off a tough loss to the Los Angeles Chargers. A loss made in part by pass-catchers dropping passes left and right. Tight end George Kittle had one catch he may want back, but he also made up for it with a wonderful 82-yard gem that may be the highlight of the day. Roll it!So what exactly was that? Why that was a play from the Kyle Shanahan playbook known as none other than “H3 Rookie Nick Mullens Jersey , 2Y, Knot X Go.” Yeah, it sounds like the name of an influenza strain, but that’s the difficulty of Shanahan’s playbook for you. There’s a few hundred of those plays, and a quarterback has to remember all of them. Which explains why it’s so difficult to master it within one season. Kyle Shanahan was asked about this specific play at his press conference Monday: Scheme talks like these are so refreshing. They never came out during the Jim Harbaugh days, despite fan curiosity on the matter. In any case, that’s “H3, 2Y, Knot X Go.” Save it and tell your friends. Run it in Madden. Who needs Spider 2 Y-Banana when you got that? Back to Kittle: He finished the Chargers game with six receptions for 125 yards which includes that 82 yard dime.He didn’t just have a good Week 4, he’s having a good season. Four games in and he’s the top-rated tight end with a 90.0 grade, per Pro Football Focus.For the curious, O.J. Howard is second at 86.9 and big-name Travis Kelce is fourth at 81.1. In just his second season, Kittle is having a career year, and is on pace for 1,263 receiving yards—which would be a franchise record for receiving yards by a 49ers tight end. To add more to Kittle-mania, he also made PFF’s Week 4 Team of the Week. He also did this in Week 3. We’re four games in but Kittle has become an absolute steal from the 2017 draft. He was taken in the fifth round and if this play keeps up he should have been taken a lot sooner.